No Experience Required. We Will Train.
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking to start a career in an automotive dealership? Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment? Dixie Toyota is looking for a flat rate detail technician to help us prepare new and used vehicles.
Why choose Dixie Toyota?
Dixie Toyota is a part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. The Toyotoshi group is proud to service our communities and continue to partake in the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. Multiple stores within our group have been winners of the Top 100 Great Places to Work. Our core values of Trust, Care and Grow guide our team in creating a fantastic place to work.
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- An outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Roles and Responsibilities
- Washing and degreasing vehicles
- Remove containment from paint
- Shampoo engines
- Clean floor mats
- Cleaning shop & other duties as required
- Able to work 40hrs/wk
- Valid G2 drivers license
Position starts ASAP.
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Dixie Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.