Meadowvale Toyota is looking for a Licensed Technician responsible for maintaining, repairing and servicing customer vehicles to ensure both customer safety and satisfaction while contributing to overall departmental success. A key priority for a Technician is to instill brand loyalty and ensure a positive customer service experience.
The Technician has excellent communication skills, can focus on the big-picture without missing any of the details and delivers results. They continually strive to become an expert in their field so that the service provided is above customer expectations.
- Encourage compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Complete training offered by the dealership.
- Be a champion for delivering excellent service at all times.
- Actively maintain the cleanliness of personal and team workspaces.
- Have a Technician License – minimum 1 year
- Dealership experience preferred.
Why choose Meadowvale Toyota?
Meadowvale Toyota has been proudly serving the community for over 30 years. Part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. Meadowvale Toyota has been proudly certified by Great Place to Work Institute. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- An outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Meadowvale Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.