Do you enjoy taking care of people? Are you a problem solver? Does being part of a team that believes there is always a better way interest you?
Meadowvale Toyota is looking for an energetic person with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for a Parts Advisor that understands the importance of relationship-building as the foundation for maintaining and growing this very important segment of the Parts business at Toyotoshi Group Canada.
- Respond to Retail client inquiries via phone, email and in-person.
- Work with Team to provide seamless information flow.
- Ensure prompt solutions with customers, creating lasting client relations.
- Manage delivery schedule effectively to ensure promised delivery times.
- Attain department goals and budgets set out by management.
- Assist other department team members when needed.
- Minimum one year of automotive experience preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in quoting preferred.
- Minimum one year of parts experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy: Excel knowledge and PBS experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; personable
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Some evenings & Saturdays required.
Why choose Toyotoshi Group?
Meadowvale Toyota has been proudly serving the community for over 30 years. Part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. We are a past winner of the Top 100 Great Places to Work in Canada awarded by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- Outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Toyotoshi Group Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.